Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday's Friends

I had two guests on Friday. First, Mommy had Aunt Rhonda come to the house. Aunt Rhonda works with Mommy at preschool and she is the best! Aunt Rhonda brought me a pretend cell phone. Now, when Grandma Conner calls, Mom hands me my phone, so I don't have to try to get the phone that Mommy is talking on. The best part about my phone is that it talks to me in Spanish and English! I love that! Aunt Rhonda also brought me clothes to wear. Aunt Rhonda took Mommy to lunch and I flirted with the waitresses!
At dinnertime, Mommy and Daddy's friend, Mr. Ron came to dinner. Mommy made dinner for the grownups. The first sweet corn of the season from Buehler's was the big treat. Mommy also tried a new coleslaw recipe that had cumin and hot peppers in it. She was really excited about it, but it didn't get a great response from my Daddy! Back to searching for new recipes! Mr. Ron watched the pictures from our trip on the TV and he gave Mommy a special card, so she can go shopping for things that I need. I always need something!
Conner

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy and Al,

It was great to see all of you again on Friday and meet Conner in person. As I said several times that night, Conner is very cute and he really smiles a lot so that is always nice to see. What a happy baby! It was great to talk with both of you, play with Conner a bit, see the trip photos, and share a great meal with all of you so thank you again. I hope that we can do this again sometime! Well, take care and have a nice day!

Ron