You have been posting some really nice photos of the baby, of Al and the baby, and of Wendy and the baby. I can hardly wait to see all of the pictures when all of you get back into town. I believe that you leave on Tuesday to come back to the USA so best of luck and your family and friends will be praying for a safe trip! See you soon!
1 comment:
Wendy and Al,
You have been posting some really nice photos of the baby, of Al and the baby, and of Wendy and the baby. I can hardly wait to see all of the pictures when all of you get back into town. I believe that you leave on Tuesday to come back to the USA so best of luck and your family and friends will be praying for a safe trip! See you soon!
Ron
Post a Comment