in his crib and not in my arms! This is a major accomplishment. It seems that he loves to fall asleep on his mommy, but he is not a fan of his crib yet. He slept in his foster mother's arms in Guatemala, so the whole idea of a crib is foreign to him!
I left the boys home together for a few hours yesterday and went with Grandma to Unique Thrift. She had never been there before. I got some shorts to wear this summer! I was down to two pairs that currently fit, so this was a great thing! I also picked up two new spring sweaters, so when we take pictures of me and the baby, I am not always in huge sweatshirts, which has been my attire, since I began staying at home, instead of going to school. That and pj pants! I am comfortable, but so not in style.
I am going to grab a quick shower, while he is down.
Al and I appreciate all of the sweet things that people have done to mark Conner's homecoming! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!
Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment