Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We continue to pack and pack...

It is amazing that one little baby has so much stuff and we don't even know if we have the right stuff. He was looking so big in the last pictures that we got, so we have gone on the bigger size with clothing, but we have no idea if it will fit him or not.

Al's suitcase has his clothes and toys for the baby. We have filled another bag full of baby clothes and everything on EAC's packing list. We have Al's carry-on filled with snacks and the all-important paperwork. We have Jamie's stroller to use (Thanks so much David, for letting us borrow this for the trip). (Al had been anti-stroller, but I have finally convinced him to use it for this trip.)

We got our airplane tickets delivered yesterday, so we are really going. I still can't believe that today is the last day that I will be teaching this school year. I will still be writing plans for the teacher yet to be named that will be working in my classroom for the next nine weeks, but this is the last day that I will be teaching the kids. This is so hard for me to believe. We have waited so long for this day!

Wendy

1 comment:

Ron said...

Wendy and Al,

Congratulations and best of luck to and from Guatemala to pick up your new son! I will check out your blog with updates and pictures while you are gone. Your friends and family will be thinking and praying for all of you as you go to bring your son home. I look forwarding to seeing all of you when you get back into town. Well, take care and have a nice day!

Your Friend,
Ron