and guess what? Conner has decided that he is a fashion plate. I offer him choices as I get him dressed for the sitter's house. It is simple things usually like "this dinosaur shirt or that dinosaur shirt?" Yesterday morning, I offered him "Sweats or jeans?" His response, "Mommy, I want swishy pants." I called Al. "Have you called these pants "Swishy pants"?" Al: Looks at me like I am nuts, "No." Me: "Okay, neither have I. Who did?"
I solved the mystery at the sitter's a short time later. Another little boy that is slightly older than Conner, apparently wore them to the sitter the day before and the sitter commented on them. Conner wanted to be just like his buddy in his "swishy pants." Thank goodness, my sister dressed her son in these pants often, when he was Conner's size. So it is a request that I can grant. The things that he picks up from his environment never stop amazing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment