You know that your home is getting old, when the utilities become a problem. You take these things for granted. That you will turn on the lights and they will come one. You will be warm, when it is cold outside. You will be able to get on the Internet...which is how I discovered our latest "utility issue".
Well, our phone line apparently isn't working at the moment. So, don't try calling us. We won't pick up the phone,because we will have no idea that it is ringing and you will get an annoying busy tone in your ear, because that's what I discovered when I called our line with my cell phone! Al says that we aren't the only unit without a functioning phone line. Too bad, he doesn't realize that I don't care if anyone else has phone service or not.
Until this drama is resolved... call my cell. That reminds me, I had better charge it...again...I can never remember to do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment