Now I have been blessed with a non-fussy eater, up until a short time ago...he would try almost anything and seem to love it. Fruits, veggies, whole grains, and of course, Sausage Shoppe Products...then he decided to exercise his rights to be a toddler and he became picky. It also happened to occur first at the babysitter's house with lunch. He knows how to work the system with the ladies there to get the "good stuff that they are eating" (blueberries, poms, clementines, and mac and cheese)
His favorites at the moment...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pancakes,chicken nuggets, chocolate, mac and cheese and donuts, preferrably with sprinkles. (Thanks, Al!)
He does not care for fat free pudding (Come on Mom, give me the "real" stuff), Mom's crazy casseroles, eggs, and hamburgers.
1 comment:
It is so funny that mac and cheese, pb&j, chicken nuggets, seem to be universal toddler foods. I guess I should stock up!
Welcome to the ADM Blog Hop!
Post a Comment