Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Smile for the camera....

Today, Conner, Grandma Conner, and I went to get his first professional pictures taken. We went to a Walmart that has digital photography, because I wanted to make sure that we captured a good shot. They also had an American flag background, which I thought was a good background for his first American portrait. I ordered the smallest package, because we are on a tight budget, but I did get this done finally.
I have to investigate where I am going to have his nine month pictures taken. I need to schedule something, because that will sneak up on me quickly!
Conner had an upset tummy during dinner and I ended up giving him a bath and he has now fallen asleep on me. I am definately improving on the typing with a baby on me!
Take care all!
Wendy

No comments: