Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Birthday continued!

Al, Conner, and I went to lunch at Shinto. It is one of those places where they cook the food right there at your table and put on a little show as they do it. Conner loved watching the man cook. He got a little scared and reached for me when the flames come out around our shrimp flambe. He polished off two, almost three jars of baby food at the restaurant. We came home and watched Rachel Ray on TV and Conner took a long nap. We went on a short family walk and I did a 20 minute session on Wii Fit. Then, I went to Bible Study and came home and went to bed. Exciting day, not so much, but it was nice to spend it with my two favorite guys in the world.
Wendy

1 comment:

Heidi and Noah said...

Happy first birthday as a Mom! Sounds like the perfect day....
Love,
Heidi and Noah