We went to Pawleys Island for a week. Conner and I loved the beach and the ocean. Al got to fish on a fishing boat. He also got to take his son fishing. They went fishing and I went to the Outlets. Conner and I loved the beach! It was a wonderful place to take Conner at this age. He had his life jacket on in the water and he was great about staying right by Al and I. We had help with getting him to eat and he had friends to play with all the time. It was a wonderful week! Great weather, except for the day that I had to pack.
We also went to Washington DC to see "Mr. John", who is my longtime friend, who just got his own house on his dream block. He has been renovating and still doesn't have his kitchen sink in, but he got his bed put together just in time for this group of house guests. He also provided Star Wars Sheets for his littlest house guest. He also didn't freak out when Conner wanted and attempted to touch his toys. We ate at Ben's Chili Bowl, like President Obama. We shopped at the Dog Days Sales. We also saw the monuments at night, which is one of my favorite things to do in Washington DC.
Then, we went to Lancaster, PA for a night in a huge hotel. We rode on a train...again. Then we went to Hershey, PA. We did the Chocolate World free ride and spent lots of money on candy to take home with us.
It was a great trip and now, I need to get back to the business of getting ready for another school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment