Today, Conner and I went to lunch. We went to eat at Target in the Food Avenue Area. We always get the same thing. We get a bottle of chocolate milk for Conner and a Diet Coke for me. Then we split the breadsticks and the personal pan pizza. It is the perfect lunch for 2.
Also, Al took Conner to Boy Scout Camp in the evening. I went out shopping on MY OWN! I hit two of my favorites-Old Navy and TJ Maxx's first. I was able to pick up our 2010 Flag shirts for 30% off. What a bargain! I also picked up another "spring" shirt for work. Then I went to the mall to use a coupon that JC Penny's sent me to get Al another polo too. It was a good stroke of business! I totally beat Al and Conner home from Boy Scout Camp, but it was so nice to be off on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment