Friday, December 25, 2009

Richards Family Christmas Party

My friend John, his sister Heather, and her partner Autumn throw the best Christmas parties. Al and I have been lucky to be asked to come for a few years now. John said that we could bring Conner with us this year. I was a little nervous about this, because this party has been so much fun for me in the past. Good food, good drink, good conversation...and Conner. This would never work.
But it did! Conner played with all of John's family. Everyone made him laugh and smile and they had him help open the families' Christmas presents. They totally took care of my child for hours for me. He didn't destroy Heather and Autumn's home, which I worried about. They even bought him a Christmas present.
The next morning...Conner put on all of his "necklaces" from the night before and asked to go see "the people". Thanks for making my son's and my Christmas season happy and bright!

No comments: