Wednesday, September 9, 2009

He's amazing...

I know that every Mom thinks that her child is amazing. But each day, Conner amazes me with the things that he is doing. Yesterday, we took him to Portrait Innovations for his 2 year old picture session. Yes, I know, I am a few weeks late, but his birthday falls at a super busy time for me. You know the beginning of the school year.
I called home yesterday and had Al run Conner out to get his hair cut, so he would be ready for this photo shoot. (Conner and I had thought about getting his hair cut on Saturday, but the line at the Barber Shop in Medina was too long and Conner isn't in the mood these days to wait much.) Conner was able to tell me that he got his hair cut sitting in an airplane and watching "Einsteins, Mommy". He also asked for wipes to clean himself up from the lollipops that they had bribed him with.
We went to Portrait Innovations and he played with another little boy with the legos sharing them telling the other little boy things like "Your turn, My turn". Anyone wonder who has said that to him a million times? Attempting to photograph a 2 year old is a challenge...I do believe, but the lady managed to catch a few great shots of our little guy and as usual, I spent way too much money on the pictures. He is so darn cute. That's my excuse.
Then, Conner asked Al to go to "Tah-gleea's", which he had heard was our destination for dinner after the picture (Don Tequila's for all of you that are not familiar with toddler). He asked about other business in the plaza "What do there?", which floored me. We ordered him a cheese quesdilla and he ate and shared chips with Al. Man, can that boy eat rice!
I promise I will post pictures later. I need to get moving and begin another wonderful day. We are half way to the weekend. Al and I will celebrate 6 years of being married this weekend. No plans at the moment, at least that I am aware of. Who knows what my husband has up his sleeve?

No comments: