to go to the Zoo, which is Nationally ranked as one of the best zoos in the country. Just for all of you that are playing along at home, it is not a zoo that has reciprocal benefits with the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. They give you just 10% off, which is no bargain in my book, but I digress.
It is a wonderful zoo. They are constructing a new cheetah exhibit that will open in 2011, just like our Elephant Exhibit in Cleveland. They have the animals divided by region of the world that they live in. They also have a dolphin show, which is inside of a building. That was one of my favorite parts....because it was raining on and off all day long.
Conner and I got to feed a giraffe some food. That was super cool. I love giraffes and it was awesome to have one so close to me.
Conner and Al rode the zoo train. Conner's favorite animal this time was the rhinos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment