Mommy says that Uncle Jim had been hanging out with Aunt Sarah for a long time. He brought her as a date to Mommy and Daddy's wedding. This weekend, they finally got married. Mommy was a bridesmaid and Daddy was a groomsman. I got to spend lots of time with my Uncle Russ, Aunt Laurie, and Cousin Hope. I also got to have lunch with Grandma Carol at her house. I don't know where Mommy and Daddy went exactly. Mommy said that they went to a church and then a place called a reception. Mommy and Daddy had to smile lots and have pictures taken. Mommy had to go and get her hair done and she had wear a fancy dress. I didn't recognize her when she came home from the salon on Saturday. I kept calling Mommy...Mommy...Mommy, when she was right there in front of me!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
My Uncle Jim Finally Married Aunt Sarah...
Mommy says that Uncle Jim had been hanging out with Aunt Sarah for a long time. He brought her as a date to Mommy and Daddy's wedding. This weekend, they finally got married. Mommy was a bridesmaid and Daddy was a groomsman. I got to spend lots of time with my Uncle Russ, Aunt Laurie, and Cousin Hope. I also got to have lunch with Grandma Carol at her house. I don't know where Mommy and Daddy went exactly. Mommy said that they went to a church and then a place called a reception. Mommy and Daddy had to smile lots and have pictures taken. Mommy had to go and get her hair done and she had wear a fancy dress. I didn't recognize her when she came home from the salon on Saturday. I kept calling Mommy...Mommy...Mommy, when she was right there in front of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment