



I can't believe that we have been a family for a whole year! We started our celebration with a special breakfast of Apple Fritter and yogurt. Then it was off to work/school/Miss Penny's depending on which Heinle you were. Then after school, I picked Conner up at Miss Penny's and we went to Rito's to pick out special bakery for the Sausage Shoppe to enjoy on Saturday. Conner and I then made a quick stop at the Salvation Army and we went to wait for a table at the Brew Kettle. It was a long drawn out wait and the food was disappointing for all. Conner hated the wait and gave me a hard time while we waited for a table-lots of whining. I called Al at one point hoping that he was arriving soon, because if he wasn't, I was going to totally lose it!
After dinner, we went to Build-A-Bear and we built Guatemala the Bear. I am glad that we were able to hit Build-A-Bear, when it was not super busy. Conner ran around there quite a bit and seems to like his new buddy.
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment