Sunday, April 5, 2009

BookMooch

One of my friends sent me this site this week. I figured that I would pull 10 books that never get touched off of my bookshelf in the office and enter them in yesterday. Today, I have two requests for these books. I have always wanted to read the Shopaholic Books, so I searched on this site for the first of the series. I put in an order for it, as someone was looking to get rid of it. I think that I just might like this site.
I also plan on hitting the new used bookstore in Medina sometime this week. It benefits the Project Learn group, which provides "learning to read tutoring" to people in Medina County. They are running a spring break special (kids books 4 for $1/not that Conner needs more books, but it is always fun to have books available!)

No comments: