Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trying to get Conner and Al's birthday organized!




Al and Conner have big birthdays this year. Conner is turning one and Al is turning 40. So, we decided long ago that we would have one birthday party for both of them and invite a whole bunch of people. So I have begun working on finding things to put in treat bags for the kids, finding good decorations, and all of the other things that go into throwing a birthday party.
I decided that I wanted to do photo invitations again. I really liked how Conner's adoption announcements turned out. Little did I know that getting a picture of Al and Conner together would be so challenging this time around. If Al looked good, Conner wasn't looking at the camera. We finally got one decent shot, but when it went onto the invitation, you can't see Al's hair well. I fussed with this for over three hours one afternoon. Then, I said, "That's it. We are going with this." Now I need to get them in envelopes and out of here.

No comments: