Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crappy Day...

Conner and I headed to the eye doctor first thing this morning. I had horrible pain in my eye and could not open it in a room with light in it. Dr. Todd fit me in and there is a tiny ulcer in my eye from my contact lenses. Conner and I then went to the pharmacy to have the eyedrop prescription filled and then we went to Odd Lots to look around for bargains, while they were getting the eye drops ready for me. Then it was so late, that I just treated us to lunch at McDonald's. Conner likes the yogurt parfait there. :)
Then, we went home and went over to Grandma Carol's to pick some blueberries from their neighbor's bush. Conner was not a fan of this activity and he cut our picking session short by smushing berries on me. Then we ran to the grocery store to pick up some chicken for dinner. Grandma Conner is coming to eat with us.
Wendy

No comments: