Saturday, February 13, 2010

In Honor of Valentine's Day....

Things that I love...In this blog, I have listed things that Conner loves, but what about things that I love...you never hear about that, do you? Not sure if anyone cares, but here goes...
I love
Conner's giggle
Al's devotion
Going on "adventures" with my boys
Being outdoors (minus raccoons)
Books
Pajamas
My Laptop
Sweatshirts
Winnie the Pooh
Bruno's Pizza
Ice Cream
Miami Red Brick Buildings
Blankets
Strawberries
Diet Coke
New Notebooks
Soup Recipes
Cookbooks
Antique Furniture
Photos of friends and family
My new refrig
My RAV 4
LL Bean Catalogs
Ice Sculptures
Traditions with Conner and Al
Chatham Pancakes
Sweaters
Beaches
Disney
Garage Sales
Finding a Bargain
Target
Bananas
Storage Options
Bath Products
Greek Yogurt
Fizzy Water
Bridges
Music
Being able to say that I am a mom and that I have a little boy of my own, when people ask if I have kids.
Reading blogs
Sunflowers
Farmer's Markets
Fresh baked bread
Banana Bread
Flip Flops
Facebook
Emails
Olympics

No comments: