Conner is down for an afternoon nap and I have plenty that I should be doing, but nothing that I want to be doing! So I thought that I would write a blog entry about my new winter coat!
Al is a big believer on buying quality items and then using the same things forever! He just bought me an LL Bean winter jacket. It is bright green. It arrived yesterday and Al wanted me to put it on right away, but I refused. Al bought me a coat several years ago now and it was too small and I was so upset about it that I cried. I just was afraid that would happen again this time. Turns out that the L coat from LL Bean fits perfectly on me. I wore today, when Conner and I went out shopping. It is toasty warm and so cute.
Yeah for my new coat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment