It is amazing how fast weekends go these days! I am so busy trying to get stuff done that it passes in an instant! This weekend, I was fortunate to get together to hang out with some friends from high school. It was so good to laugh and talk for a while.
Then, yesterday, I went to an Uppercase Living Party at a friend from work's house. That stuff is so neat, but I struggle with where to put something like that in our house. It really personalizes your space, which is fine, while you are there, but if you want to sell, I could see it being another story. I know that we aren't leaving this space any time soon, but someday, I am going to move...if I really love this on my wall, will it make me sad to leave it behind? These are the things that I weigh to make a decision these days!
Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment