I know that this update means nothing without pictures, but Conner and I are headed to three Halloween events today. We are going to Buehler's to trick or treat at 11. Then we are going to go to EAC for their Halloween party for a bit. I think that my child will like that and then we are coming home to nap, before we hit Giant Eagle tonight with Conner's Dad.
Tomorrow, we have an Eagle Ceremony to go to and there is a concert in North Royalton that Al is looking forward to very much!
I also have to face the scale and weigh in this morning. I am struggling towards goal. Each pound seems almost impossible to get off now. I still have a ways to go to my goal weight! If you see me, cheer me on, because I am really tempted to give up these days!
Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment